Marathon Rookie: How to Train for a Marathon ... and have fun doing it!
Want to learn how to train for a marathon? This marathon training book will show you the way. The website only teaches you the physical part of training. The book teaches you the other 75% of training: The Mental Side. No matter how fit (or unfit) you are, the mental side will not only help you to finish your first marathon, but will help you have fun doing it…and help in every other facet of your life. And it’s even backed by a money-back guarantee.
Marathon Rookie: How to Train for a Marathon...and have fun doing it! is your proven guide. This fun-to-read eBook will teach you everything you need to know about successful marathon training and preparation for the big day. You will feel inspired, gain the need-to-know knowledge, and create the mindset of a marathon runner.
You will create a vision for yourself that you will bring into reality on marathon day. Can you really run a 26.2-mile marathon? You can if you want to, you know why you want to, and you prepare mentally, physically, and nutritionally. You will learn how to train for a marathon - safely.
The eBook includes two sections:
• The marathon experience
• 8 Week Pre-Training schedule
• 16 Week Marathon Training Program
• How to select a marathon course
• What to wear on marathon day
• What your supporters should wear on marathon day
• What you should eat and drink on marathon day
• How to avoid “gutting it out”
• Three things to think about: Tomorrow is promised to no one, Our beliefs become our self-fulfilling prophecy, We choose our attitude in any situation
• How to handle missed runs
• The power of Self-Talk
• How to harness the power of Visualization
• The ultimate power of Relaxation
• The importance of Pre-Training
• How to avoid injury
• Symptoms of injury
• How to treat injury
• How much fluid you should consume during long runs
• How much you fluid you should consume each day
• How the scale will keep you hydrated
• How much fluid to consume after a run
• The best fluids to consume and when
• How many calories you need each day
• The best carbohydrates to consume
• The best protein to consume
• The best stretches to improve flexibility and recovery
• The best time to stretch
• How long to stretch
• The benefits of rest
• Proper running form
• How to conserve energy
• How to relax your body during a run
• Heart rate monitoring
• How to train smart and avoid overtraining
• How to use a heart rate monitor
• Running gear
• What to wear and when
• The benefits of weight lifting
• "The Wall": What is is and how to overcome it
• How and why to Taper
• and many more tips on how to train for a marathon
• Guides you week-by-week through the 16 week training schedule
• How you should feel at the current point in training
• Most important things to focus on in the current week
• Marathon day preparation
• What to do after the marathon
Buy now and receive the Marathon Rookie Training eJournal to track your progress and the 10 Meals for Nutrition in Training eBook FREE.
In seconds after placing your order, you will receive an email that will instruct you on how to download your eBook and free bonus.
Guarantee: Should you not be 100% satisfied with this eBook, just email me within 45 days of the purchase date and I will refund you the full amount.
Questions? Call Customer Service at (704) 258-9980
Thank you for ordering Marathon Rookie: How to Train for a Marathon...and have fun doing it!